What do customers really want when they’re looking at luxury brands online?
Is it all about the prestige of the label?
Or do they want clear, easy and fast access to brand and product information?
Does it all come down to saving time by buying online?
A large portion of luxury customers are “cash rich/time poor.” To help you cater to their needs, we’ve lined up a few simple rules for your e-boutique which will improve their shopping experience, and encourage them to return:
- Make sure that when someone searches for your brand, you own every result on the first page of all the major search engines
- Ensure that your website is quick and easy for anyone to access
- Make it easy for customers to go straight to your products, and have all the prices clearly displayed. These consumers don’t have the time to go searching for prices
- Keep your store locator accurate and updated – you don’t want to send your customers to a closed store or one which isn’t open yet
- Create convenient ways for your customers to get in touch if they have any questions. We suggest a hotline in their language, available at convenient hours, or an online chat function